Sunday 1 January 2012

A NEW YEAR...

      I've never been good at making new year's resolutions. Maybe because I know I won't be good at keeping them. And I hate not being able to keep promises. Especially when I know I made them to myself...I gave my word and what good would those words be if I don't keep them. So I always figured it would be best not to make any commitments for the new year.
     But it's different this year. Weeks prior to the year end, I was bombarded with thoughts. I suddenly had lots to talk about...with hers truly. "Talking to myself and feeling old" as the song goes...reflecting...being talked to...reflecting again...asking...talked to myself even more.
     And yea...I ended up making resolutions...I took tiny baby steps toward keeping them...well before new year's eve...I figured I needed a lot of practice since I've never had new year's resolutions before...what better time to start if not immediately.
      Wish me well please...I'll need lots of your "doa"...A better and more enlightening 2012 to all.....  :)

2 comments:

  1. I wish you well, my friend..

    ReplyDelete
  2. happy new year Ijan...and thank you for your presence and support at events which are significant to us recently.

    ReplyDelete