Monday 31 December 2012

365 days more...in sya Allah.....

     It's the last day of 2012..... I hope to survive it.
     I hope to be able to have another 365 days more.
     I hope to be a better person...in every way.
     I hope to write more.
     I hope to speak less.
     I hope to read more.
     I hope mak will be back to her former, healthier, exuberant self.
     I hope my twin girls will safely deliver their babies.
     I hope my youngest will achieve her dreams.
     I hope for no unpleasant surprises.
     I hope for healthy, beautiful, brand new grandkids.
     I hope that all will be well for everyone I love.
   
     HAPPY 2013!
     May this be my, your, their best year ever!

2 comments:

  1. Each year gets better for me because all the blessings and the 'accumulated points' I get from Him for the good deeds! Since I live till up to 130 years I stand a good chance of getting bonuses too! Haha. A Happy New Year greeting from me once again and may your hopes and wishes come true.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. should u live to the ripe 'ancient'age of 130, u'll definitely get bonus points as u'd probably be senile by then - so sins are none ;)

      Delete