Friday 29 November 2013

My Precious Collection :)



 Auni, 7, is the most precocious of the 6 grandkids that I have. Every time she opens her mouth, I'd hold my breath! A typical chat :-

She: "Maktok, you like the song "Wind of Change"?"
Me:  "Yes"
She: "I know. My dad told me.All OLD people like "Wind of Change""

She fights all the time with her sister..........

 
                                                         ....Iris, 5, who is missing all her top front teeth.

                                                   When they call it a truce, they're like this.....


                                               ....which often times only happen during outings.

             Both absolutely adore their youngest sibling.......

           
                                         ....Alma Khadeeja - she'll be 1 in January in syaa Allah.
                                                                   
                                                                 All 3 belong to these folks........




     

These 2 contributed 3 grandkids, namely......








  ....Ratih, 7,                    .....Kama, 6,

                                      .......and baby Adra, almost 9 months.

 


My 3 beauties :)  

No comments:

Post a Comment