Tuesday 18 June 2013

Ordinary me, ordinary life....

            I have a million things I want to write about. All nicely written in my mind. Sometimes I wish I'm one of those who talks into dictaphones or whatever you call those recording devices. And have someone transcribe it. Yea....I'm always dreaming.... :)
            I've been super-lazy. Not that I'm industrious to start with. So you can imagine how bad it is when I get into this state. I hate it! Yet I indulge it. S.I.G.H......
            It's times like this that I long for a housemate. One who is super-industrious. Who can prod, push and pull me to move and do whatever needs to be done. Who will do it despite my protests, excuses, rantings. One who will persevere no matter what. One who can ignore my "killer" look and the noise I make and still smile serenely. One who will ensure that I do every single thing on my "To Do" list in a timely and effective manner.
            Anyone??
            I get too lazy to eat at times. Yea, crazy, ...I know. I think I have too many lazy bones. Or too many lazy brain cells. Lazy muscles too?? Hmmmm.......
            The heat and haze make me more lethargic. Especially when they come at the tailend of a sinus attack. 
            Help!
            

No comments:

Post a Comment