Monday 26 August 2013

Minta aja...from Allah :)

            I love the concept of "Allah knows what's in your heart - but He still loves to hear you ask for whatever it is you want." And asking favours from Him is so easy. Cakap aja sure dapat. Cuma...mungkin not in the way you'd like. Or expect. But you'll get whatever is good for you...at that particular point in time.
            This has happened to me countless times. The most recent being just a couple of days ago. Just as I planned on my course of actions for the next few weeks [on a venture I was exploring], I got the entire thing handed to me on a plate. By the most unexpected route. During a social occassion - with business being the furthest from my mind. Without me having to raise a single cent. Simply amazing!
            Thank You, ya Allah! You have risen to the occassion...gloriously....yet again!
            Yet...there are many I know who refuses or fail to ask from Him, whilst doing everything possible to realise their wants and needs. Then they sigh. And moan. And groan. Ada yang play the blame game. Ada yang menceceh sana sini sampai tak larat telinga nak dengar. Tapi tak nak spend some time mengadu domba denganNya. Pelik manusia ni lah! Sanggup bayar call charges instead of using the FOC direct line.
            One thing I've noticed is that Allah always gives more than I expected. I'm a planner - limited by my grey matter and other resources. And I accept this. And I unabashedly ask......it's easy after all ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment