Tuesday 19 February 2013

Election Fever!

          It's here again....ta-raaaa....the election! The circus is back in town! Come one, come all! Enjoy the show - some old, some new! Guaranteed to entertain!
          Suddenly, almost everyone is a meister of politics extraordinaire. Opinions are spewed left, right and center - regardless of time, place, race, creed. They all seem to be privy to tasty morsels of [mis?]information. Everyone truly believing in their ideologies.
          And clueless me enjoying it all. I see passion. I see fire. I see commitment. I see loyalty. I see idiocy. I see deterioration of manners. I see obstinacy. I also see other clueless individuals like me. The circus certainly is a spectacle to behold!
         Ringmasters and spectators all vying to gain attention. All stating their versions of unwavering truths. All  declaring their undying support. Ringmasters making vows. Spectators rah-rah-ing tirelessly.
         However, clueless me has only one thing to say, "BILANYA ELECTION NI???"


1 comment: