Sunday 17 February 2013

My journey.....



          Yes, that's me all right. Without an iota of doubt. Some say I've come a loooong way. There are those who say, "What took you so long?". Then there are those who say, "Is this for real??".
          And I smiled, and smile, and keep smiling. Smiling has always been my way of facing this world. It softens the blows, makes the tears go away faster, and keeps me grounded. Smiling gives me a chance to pause and reflect. It keeps me in touch with my heart. It allows me to forgive easily...though it has yet to teach me to forget.
          When I can smile at everything that life throws me, I'm okay. Smiling gives me a different perspective on mishaps. And makes me ever grateful for them. It provides me the ability to see a silver lining to each cloud. To see blessings in disguise.
         Smiling makes me a staunch believer in cliches...  :D
         So, yes, I'm far from what I once was. And I may never get to be what I want to be. But I'm enjoying my journey all the same.

1 comment:

  1. love this bit ijan..... tho u cd make the font easier to read as the color is so blue .... :)

    for u it's smiling.... for me it's hitting the tennis balls or doing something sweaty ....

    and yeah.... im going at a snail pace so u r way ahead of me friend....dont stop or even look back ....keep going and i'll follow k...

    ReplyDelete