Saturday 18 May 2013

mz housekeeper ;)

            Aaaaah I finally did it! Only Iris dropped by last night so my humble flat wasn't overrun by the underaged, sampah-strewing, jubilant souls. So maktok/tokmummy/mummy Shasha got to clean the flat.
            There's certainly something soul-cleansing about housekeeping - when it's not forced on me! Digging out all the trapped dust/trash, wiping/mopping the sticky tables/floors/counter tops/keyboards/flatscreen/table tops, cleaning the bathroom, and emptying the dustbins.
            Then chilling with a cuppa afterwards, ciggie in hand, surveying my domain. All a-gleaming, ant-free [for now], sweet smelling [from a combination of floor cleaner and serai wangi], books overflowing "artfully" on the makeshift Japanese table and the soft glow from the salt lamps. Surveying my now-clean home while munching on cucoq which I arm twisted Iris to get from her mum.
            Enjoying it all - until the next invasion of the kids.....

No comments:

Post a Comment