Tuesday 29 January 2013

Laziness...has left! ;)

          Yup! It scooted the minute I got an SMS saying, "We'll be coming over at 10ish". I can't let my visitors eyeball this mess!
          So, more than six loads of clean laundry, which had been languishing for weeks, got folded/hung in record time. And efficiently arranged on the open air IKEA racks. Can't have them topsy turvy as those racks are very visible! Books, files, and a variety of stationery got neatly stacked, some were dumped on the bed [which I don't use for sleeping on - but that's another story].
          The dining table got stripped, wiped down, and a fresh tablecloth draped over it. Followed by a thorough vacuuming of the entire [very small] flat. Cushions fluffed and arranged neatly. Bathroom given a quick once over. Even the corridor wasn't spared a spruce up! Kitchen counter got a wipe down too.
          Aaah...all spick and span. Then I sat down to survey my domain. Satisfied. Happy.
          So, Leha, Zai, Kuj....you girls have to come more often! With the goodies, too, of course!
          Thanks for visiting! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment