Thursday 14 July 2011

LIFE ON TAGGED PT 3

I find myself either smiling, laughing, surprised, amazed or appalled by the messages that are sent my way. Unfortunately, the "appalled" sort seem to outnumber all the others. I've learnt not to respond to these.

I've had dialogues, arguments, mindless chats & pleasant conversations here too. I gave up on the mindless chats. Sometimes I opted out on the arguments when it got too heated - it's just not worth it.

I've barred those who harrassed me, tried to be polite to those whom I find boring, shared ideas with those who are open to them & deleted many who didn't bother to interact. 

AND through all these I have found some real treasures.....FRIENDS who are worth their weight in gold. The ones whom I know will be my friends for life.....even if we never meet or talk in person. I love you.......you know who you are :)

No comments:

Post a Comment