Friday 15 July 2011

LOVE IS WHAT IT TAKES :)

      I was in a mellow mood when I woke up very early this morning. I had spent almost the entire day sleeping off the effects of the haze and the dust from building works going on at my place. I was groggy, hungry, thirsty and definitely in no mood to be merry.
      I stumbled out of the sofa, walked unsteadily to the kitchen island and reached for a water tumbler. Had my fill of water. Blackie, the stray cat that came and stayed, came and rubbed himself against me. He was obviously hungry. I went to fetch his food, him following my footsteps. Instead of attacking his food as he was wont to do, Blackie nuzzled against me for a couple of minutes....eliciting my first smile of the day. 
     Yea...love shown by a stray that came and stayed was all it took to make me feel a helluva better :) aaahh...it's amazing what love can do....

No comments:

Post a Comment