Thursday 21 July 2011

WHAT'S WITH THE "FU" & "P*K*M*K"??

      Last I checked there are more than 200k words in the English language and more than 90k words in the Malay language. Yet, when people are upset, these 2 words/phrase seem to be the perennial all time favourite. Especially "FU" - even those who can't speak English to save their lives use it!!
      Being the less than sweet natured creature that I am (ehem ehem) I have been at the receiving end of these. Here are my tried and tested responses that have left the utterer totally dumbfounded....and hopefully shellshocked forever ;). However, these responses will only be totally effective if you can remain, cool, calm, confident. Also if you can keep a sweet smile on your face....ie kena cakap dengan "panache" lah....
      When "FU" is sent your way:
1.  Look the person up and down leisurely, then smile sweetly and say, "I don't think so. You're not my type"
2. "I'm fully booked this year. Try again next year"
3. "Ohhh.....this is such a badddd time. I really have to run. Ask me again ya!"
4. "You wish"
5. "Dream on honey"
      When it's "P*K*M*K":
1.  "Hang cakap pasal p*k* mak hang ke p*k* mak aku?" - jangan lupa angkat kening okay
2.  "Kenapa dengan p*k* mak you?"
3.  "Ohhh....another p*k* man" - geleng kepala and senyum


REMEMBER....smile, sweetest tone & 100% panache.....

3 comments:

  1. as salam. ajax (your nephew) recommended me to read ur blog so here i am, getting absolutely addicted to ijanberbicara. hehe.

    when people say F-U to me, i'd normally reply by asking when. or promise aaaa. but of course, these replies are said when the other party was saying that word in a joking manner. i hardly get that word bila kena marah. slalunya i yang use that word to people bila i tengah marah. yes, guilty as charged. but thanks for the tips! will bear that in mind the next time i kena marah macam tu. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey, gayah gebu (i like yr name already ;))!
    thanks for dropping by

    ReplyDelete
  3. hai kak ijan, when i got angry, i cakap bab*, bab*, bab* and then followed by setan...

    hahaha. tapi whispering lah. control ayu. hahaha

    ReplyDelete