Thursday 14 July 2011

TIS THE SAME....

     I've never bothered to be anyone else but me. Whether I'm at home, out there somewhere, on facebook, Tagged etc, I'm just me. I speak, look, react, write, smile the same. Except for a few pages glued shut, my life is an open book. With me what you see is what you get....no frills (reminds me of budget airlines somehow!).
    You are welcomed to enter into my airspace and you can stay for as long as I let you :) I'll be serious if you need me to be that way. I'll help when I can. Tease you if you're up to it. Flirt a little if you're game. I'm all that and more if you care to find out :)
    So much so that when you meet me face to face, it's like meeting an old friend. I like being your friend for as long as we both observe the rules we mutually agree on. And when I say "I love you"...I really do :) - I have a huge capacity for love and I'm not afraid to show, share and say it everyday.
    Just be you please. Don't be anyone else with me. I'd really appreciate that.....
    I'm good at keeping confidences. At cheering you up when you're down. At boosting your flagging spirits.
    I love to laugh. I smile most times. If that irritates you, then maybe you don't fit in my world..... 

No comments:

Post a Comment