Thursday 14 July 2011

MY LIFE IS AN OPEN BOOK

I didn’t lie to you. My life IS an open book. I never made any statement to that fact about my thoughts :) so don’t you go saying that I lied….to you. Because I didn’t. You never asked. I didn’t tell. That’s all. So why all the fuss?
Face it….maybe you didn’t really want to know what went on in my head. Maybe you didn’t  wanna be scared….of facing my thoughts :) Or maybe you just wanted me to know yours. Maybe you were just not interested. You tell me….because I don’t know. And I never asked :)
Why….you ask me? Why….hmm….I guess I felt that if you wanted to really know me, you’d ask. That’s how people do things, don’t they? I also felt that you needed me to listen…and only listen. So I did. And you seemed happy enough for me to do that. I asked you questions to understand your thoughts better. It made you feel better. I was happy to have you feel better :)
So for months we sat, sipped and supped. You talked. I listened. I asked. You answered. I understood. You smiled….again. I reciprocated. You happy…me happy :)
It’s not bad at all…..kan….So shall we leave it at that? Please?

Dia tetap terasa hati...merajuk hingga kini....hmm......

No comments:

Post a Comment